January 25, 2011

Guest Blog From The Dog: Sasha Says -- #5

Hey there and WOOF!! Remember me? It's been a while since I've blogged. We heard comments from a few folks that there needed to be another Guest Blog From The Dog -- Sasha Says blog post, so I thought I'd do that and give you an idea how things are going for me.

I'm now about seven months old, and I weigh about 11 pounds now. Mom thinks I'm about the biggest I'm going to get and won't really grow much anymore. That's okay with me ... I can still squeeze into a size SMALL. But you know, I gotta work out to keep my puppylike figure. Besides all the jumping I do when my humans are in the kitchen eating (man, talk about stingy ... they don't share!), everyday pretty much like clockwork, I just gotta RUN everywhere in the house. And sometimes, if I'm lucky, one of the kids will leave the front door open when someone comes over to hang out with them, and I make a bee-line for the front yard WITH NO LEASH! It's such a blast to watch the entire family come out to chase me down. Ha! Ha! Yeah, it takes five people to catch THIS fluff dawg!

So I hear the word about me is that I'm this feisty pup with lots of attitude. I've got nicknames like the Feistasaurus, S.R. Fluffenstuff, the Feistmaker, Growler Girl ... okay, kinda got a lot of them. I admit, I like to get my game on and maybe even grab a pant leg or two. But it's all in fun! Take a look at my recent pics and decide for yourself. What do YOU think? Grrrrrr .....

Have a great night! Paws and peace out! -- Sasha


A little blurry, but that's just 'cause I'm too fast for my mom with that Canon thing of hers!  Oh, snap ... did I just say that?  haha
Me on the way to school this afternoon to go pick up the boy.  At about 2:30 on weekdays, once I'm out of the house, I walk on up to the car and practically jump on in.  Yeah, that's just how I roll.  :)
Do you think this Valentine sweater makes my fluff butt look big?  Hmmmm .... may have to chew this one up to get rid of it. 

Me a week or so ago, just after seeing the groomer.  Yeah, that stupid bow was gone in about an hour.  haha

Me?? Feisty?? Grrrrrr.....

No, not me! See how innocent I look?  [hee hee].