March 16, 2011

The H Family: Nick, Stephanie, Dustin & Rachel

I always have a good time on my photo shoots, but these four really had me laughing.  Nick, Stephanie, Dustin and Rachel were soooo great to work with and photograph.  The girls had their own photo session on Friday at the Armand Bayou Nature Center, and a couple of days later joined their brothers in Kemah to continue the shoot.  Twins Dustin and Rachel are graduating this year, Stephanie is graduating from college, and it had just been a while since they all took family pics together.  So happy I got the chance to photograph them all.  Here's a sneak peek of our photo sessions.  


Have a great evening!  -- S

(Left) Dustin, Rachel, Nick and Stephanie -- easy to photograph, but not easy to get them to stop laughing long enough to look at the camera.  haha  (Right)  Twins Rachel & Dustin


(Left)  Truly a personality shot of Nick, who really loves being around the water.  And this shot was taken with me trying to get him to be serious.  He kept cracking up!  (Right)  Dustin, the culprit in making his brother laugh (and me too)!



(Left) Rachel and (right) Stephanie, both so beautiful in these settings at Armand Bayou.  Earlier this week, I posted that I was excited about taking pictures in the weeds, no less.  Taking a look at Rachel's pic and Stephanie's below, I'm sure you can see why.