December 02, 2009

The C Family: Holiday Pics

We met sometime ago, back in the early days of motherhood for me, when my girls were small. To help me connect and bond with other stay at home moms, I found a local chapter of the MOMS club. I met so many friends there! Our schedules changed and I wasn't able to keep attending the club's events, but to this day I still have connections to many of those wonderful ladies I met then. Diane and I became friends, shared the same officer position in the club, and now share iHearts on Facebook! :::smile:::: (I love getting those from her!). I was very happy to photograph her and her family for the holidays! Below are several pics from our photoshoot.

Diane -- thanks for all the iHearts and for the great photo session with you, Frederick and the little ones. You have a beautiful family! All the best wishes! -- S