May 14, 2010

Engagement Photos: Mike & Aileen

Mike and Aileen met at work several years ago. Long story short, they started off as coworkers and friends, and then it grew to something more. Tonight, they got married!! During this past week, I got the opportunity to shoot some pictures of them for their wedding.

Weddings are always special events, but this one was particularly important for me as well. You see, Mike is my cousin. I'm very fond of both him and his brother Ed, and I could spend hours and hours sitting around with them just shooting the breeze and talking photography. So when he asked me to photograph his wedding, I said yes, of course!!

Aileen and Mike -- thank you for inviting me to be a part of your special day! I know you guys are going to be amazing together! Here are some of the pics from our photoshoot this week!


:) -- S