June 17, 2010

A Random Photoshoot With Rebecca

She's been one of my best friends for over a decade. Always there for me, through thick and thin. We met in a neighborhood playgroup when our girls were just babies. We experienced first time mommyhood together, and were pregnant with our sons at the same time a few years later. Even with our crazy family and work schedules, two moves between us, and long periods of time without seeing each other, we've managed to remain close friends all these years.

Yesterday, we had a little lunch and some time at The Domain. It was a hot day, but I'm not sure which was hotter -- the weather or Rebecca! Check out these photos I got of her. Yes, those eyes really are that AMAZING!

Reb -- You are one beautiful lady! There is so much life in your eyes and in your smile. And I love that you let me capture that in these pictures! I know it was crazy having the kids with us during our shoot. But judging from these photos, and the fun we had, it was well worth it. Love you, girl! -- S

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -- Marcel Proust