July 14, 2010

Meet Our New Puppy!

Well, the deal is done! After giving it long consideration, we now have a PUPPY!!! Tonight I got to see the new litter of pups from Pinnie's breeder, and picked out our new little addition to the family. She's too young still to leave her mom, and we won't be able to get her home until the end of the month. But tonight, after this little girl cuddled with me, licked my nose and snuggled her face in my hoop earring, I knew this was the dog for us!!

We're still debating on names for Puppy Brogdon. Chris wants one name, Annie wants another, and Kate still another. We're going to give it a lot more thought, and Jon and I have some ideas in mind too. We'll be heading back next week to see her again, and I'll be taking more pics. But in the meantime, check out our new little one. Isn't she a cutie?

Have a great Thursday! -- S