November 02, 2010

Fun Photos From Ghoulwill Ball

Last Friday evening, I helped photograph the annual Ghoulwill Ball at The Driskill Hotel in Austin. The band was awesome, the people were fun, and everyone seem to have a great time. The theme was "80's Resurrected", and there were a LOT of great costumes! Still working on editing pictures, but here are some of my favorites so far.

Have a great Tuesday! -- S











♫ Oh, I heard it through the grapevine .... ♫ haha

Party on, Wayne! Party on, Garth! Excellent!


This was a fun bunch!


Who remembers hair like this? Anyone?? There sure was a lot of Aqua Net here that night!


Love photographing musicians! Who knew The Joker could jam out like this??


And The Boy Wonder too!







Dancing and singing along to Prince's "Kiss".


You go Tiger!

And my favorite pic from that evening ... ta da!!

A pic of me and my friend Michelle, taken with my little iPhone. We had a great time! :)