July 28, 2009

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

It's a game I've played for a long time. I learned how to shoot pool in college (um, yeah ... I went to class ... just did this on breaks, you know!). I'm not especially good at it, but I do like to play. On one of my first dates with my husband, we were out at dinner and missed our movie time. Thinking "what do we do next?," he was trying to be all romantic and came up with different ideas. I said, "let's just go have drinks and shoot some pool." He says that was the moment he fell in love with me. (Wow, who knew guys really are that easy)?!

The night before leaving Houston, my sister-in-law Kathleen, her husband Fred, and their friends Terri and Trey (see earlier post of them below with their oh so cute dogs!), and I headed out to a billiards hangout to play. I got to shoot a few games, and shoot a few pics too!























.... aaaannndd, there's the game!




Thanks guys, for a fun night!




HAD to play at least ONE game! :)





This was along the side of the bar ... a fitting image for the end of our trip to Houston this summer!