December 11, 2009

Jack's Back!

He's just so cute, and he's back! In September, I had the privilege of photographing little Jack, who was about ten months old at the time. He just had his first birthday last month, and I had the opportunity to do another photoshoot with him, Amber and Joe (his mom and dad) while I was in Houston for Thanksgiving. Yep, little dude was WALKING! Granted it was the wobbly, Frankenstein like walk babies do at this age, but still, this guy is mobile and will be getting into everything (I remember those days very well with my three!).

For his first year/holiday photos, we met at a park in League City, walked around and snapped a few. Once again, Jack laughed and smiled at the silly songs and bubbles my sister-in-law Kathleen was using to keep him entertained. It was a great day for pictures, and I absolutely love the way these photos turned out. Such wonderful expression on his little face! I'm so glad I got to see Jack and capture his personality once again. Thank you, Amber and Joe, for letting me photograph you all! Merry Christmas to you guys!

With Jack's birthday in November, I'm a little late here with this, but it's still very applicable, to commemorate Jack's first year: "Find delight in the simplest things. Today and everyday. And have the happiest of birthdays."

All the best -- S