December 18, 2009

The S Family: Holiday Pics

We meet every week ... same bat time, same bat channel. Every Thursday at 4:00 for the last two years, I've looked forward to seeing my long time friend Christine at Starbucks. Oh sure, we do some other things together too -- she's a fabulous shopping sister, and sometimes we go to lunch at our favorite La Madeleine. Besides our love for fashion and Starbucks, we're also both twin moms (yeah, when we shop, we create a little double trouble of our own! ha! ha!) But no matter what we do together, we always have a lot of laughs, and for that, I just love her to pieces!

Recently I got the opportunity to take pictures of Christine and all her boys -- Ray, Dylan and Jordan. Rain was threatening to ruin our photoshoot, so we thought we'd try something different and take pictures at a fancy schmancy hotel lobby. It was beautifully decorated for the holidays, and we got some great shots of everybody!

Christine and Ray -- thanks to you and the boys for letting me take your holiday pics this year. Oh, and thanks for indulging me with a few pics of me and my sbux buddy too ... I just had to do that, you know!

Merry Christmas! Love -- S