May 05, 2010

Little Big League -- Indian Style

Well, here it is Wednesday and I'm finally catching up to getting some pictures edited and published. As you can tell from my last post, Christopher's Communion was one of the big things for us this past Saturday and Sunday. But, we also had a weekend of ... [drum roll, please] ... a baseball tournament! Christopher's team, the Indians, played one game on Saturday and THREE on Sunday. The ended up in second place for the tourney, losing only by one run. :(

Of course, I love photographing my kids during all their school related and extracurricular activities. But they really love it when I take pictures of all their friends as well, so they can look back and remember those days. I hope they'll treasure these photos for a long time to come. Here is a slideshow of the Indians during their baseball practices, the last several games and the tournament.

Go Indians! -- S