July 06, 2010

A Beautiful Songbird

♫ At last ... her time has come along .... ♫. And wow, can this girl belt out a song!! I'm not kidding, she's beautiful AND talented! Nina and I met for a photo session to take pictures of her for a possible upcoming record contract. I knew from a few pictures on Facebook generally what she looked like, but I had no idea of how beautiful she really is, and what an incredible voice she has! We took several pictures to start, and after a while, I asked if I could hear a little of her singing. She sang an incredible cover of Etta James' "At Last", and all the while I kept snapping away, taking pictures of her in her element. Even with being around my two musician daughters and hearing music all the time, I was pretty well blown away by her awesome talent.

I did not realize at first that she was nervous at the beginning of our photo session. It wasn't until later that I understood that was the case, and that afterward she said that she had a good time during our shoot. What an added bonus that was for me! It means so much to me that my clients enjoy themselves during our time together. And these photos?! I really love them!

Nina -- best wishes again to you on your musical endeavors! You have such an incredible gift, being able to bring song and joy to people's hearts. It was such a pleasure being able to capture your beauty and personality in these photos.

All the best! -- S






I just love her hair. And her eyes. And her voice. You go, girl!




And a very special thanks to Dora for letting us use her FABULOUS house for our photoshoot! I love, love, love your place! :)