August 27, 2010

Guest Blog From The Dog: Sasha Says

Hey, it's me ... Sasha again! Well, it's been about three weeks since I moved into my new home. Yeah, I pretty much run the place now. I mean, really ... how hard could that be? I get up (often in the middle of the night) and just make a lot of noise until they come and get me out of the 'ole kennel kube, eat, drink, pee and poop (where is still a matter that we're working on ... get back to you later on that one), play, and look pretty darn cute! Believe me, the last item is not that difficult, if I do say so myself!

Now that I'm officially two months old and have grown into a full 3.5 pounds, I have developed, shall we say, a personality all my own. My name may be Sasha Rose, but my owners don't call me Sasha Fierce for nothing. I fully believe in living up to that nickname! For those of you who don't already know, I'm what some people may call just a wee bit feisty. I like to growl, nip on ankles (don't you think ankle bracelets are just the best??), and run through the house with my mommy's flip flops. And now, I like running through the backyard at full speed ... check out my mini video on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmqvpsyc7bM

Well, it's been fun updating you on my latest and greatest, but gots to go, peeps! There's a chew toy that I simply MUST attend to now. But check out my photos from yesterday when I was out with my mom running errands. She seems to really like this place called Starbucks, 'cause we like go there everyday! I'm hoping they'll learn how to take my drink order soon, but I don't think they understand "woof" just yet!

Peace and Paws Out! -- Sasha


This is me ordering my drink in the drive thru at Starbucks. Mommy's drinks are a little on the chocolate and complicated side. Me? Oh, I'll just have a venti ice water ...

I can't really drink it like this, but sleeping next to it ... that's just awesome! (Mom took these pics with her iPhone. At least she didn't have that big annoying Canon thing with her this time)!