August 04, 2010

Photog Phrendz Walk Pics

This past Sunday, I had an opportunity to participate in a photography session in downtown Austin. It was a photo walk in the Austin Warehouse District, with five models of various ages, hosted by Shot of Whimsy Photography and Holly B. Photography. Yes, it was hot outside, but the golden hour lighting was beautiful!

Much thanks goes to our gorgeous models for the day, and of course to Tina and Holly for organizing this great event! It was such fun meeting all the other photographers, sharing ideas and just snapping away. Can't wait for the next walk! Hopefully, next time, I'll have my 'photo shoot boots', like the ones pictured below. :)

-- S






Really love these boots! I want a pair like this for photo shoots. Who am I kidding? I just want a pair!