August 01, 2010

Puppy Pics For Me??

Lots of photographers specialize their work in a certain, specific type of photography. Family portraits, weddings, sports -- whatever the case may be. I like a variety of types, but for the most part, as I've noted here before, I shoot people ... with my camera, that is. But today, I took a few pics of my niece puppy, Pinnie, and well, I might have to include pets in my list of photo subjects now. We'll see how that goes, but in the meantime, check out how cute these pictures of her turned out!

Have a great Sunday! -- S


Pinnie knows how to work that fur bling on her collar! ha!


... and the silver bling on the collar front too!





My sis-in-law Kathleen just loves this little dog!


This one is my favorite! We were hanging out at Christopher's football practice and she was just loving being in the grass.