September 23, 2010

Pics: Speed Limit 180 & Chaotic Ei8ht

Recently I posted pictures of a number of bands at a charity event. But as you know, I don't have to go very far to photograph musicians ... I grow my own!! ha! ha! Here are some highlight pics of my daughters' two bands at their most recent gig at Junior's.

Have a great Thursday! -- S


Chaotic Ei8ht -- Stephanie (guitar), Chris (bass) and Nick (guitar). Below left -- There have been a few times that I've thought that this Chris looks much like my son Chris, but in this picture I almost had to do a double take! They really do look alike!!


Marley (Bass -- Speed Limit 180). I really like this black and white pic of her!


Taylor (Lead Guitar -- Speed Limit 180). The middle picture is her guitar recently signed by members of one of her favorite bands.


Annie (Keyboard, Vocals, Harmonica -- Chaotic Ei8ht; Rhythm Guitar, Vocals -- Speed Limit 180). Bottom left -- this was Annie's first harmonica performance in public, which she was pretty happy about. Above right -- I liked the little guitar on her shirt next to her electric guitar she was holding.


Kate (Drums, Vocals -- Chaotic Ei8ht; Keyboard, Vocals -- Speed Limit 180), and Mason (Vocals -- Speed Limit 180). Love their voices, and the smiles on their faces in these pictures!