January 02, 2011

Welcome Connor!

He's finally here! You might remember I recently posted pictures of my brother and his wife, who were expecting their first child. Well, he's here! My new nephew was born on December 15, and he's absolutely beautiful! Take a look at the photos (and okay, yes, there are a lot of them, but hey, that's what aunts are for, right?)

Welcome Connor! Can't wait to see you again, little one!

Love,
Aunt Sylvia


But before I show you my nephew, I thought I'd give you a little glimpse of Connor's Corner (aka, his nursery). It's decorated in a classic car theme ... so cool!








This is the Pooh Bear the girls gave to their new cousin when they performed "Return to Pooh Corner" at Meredith's baby shower.






And here he is!





Just love this one!

This one is a favorite too!







My brother is a trumpet player, as is our dad. So of course, Connor had to get his own special trumpet too, right? haha .









Congratulations Mike and Meredith! What a wonderful Christmas gift for the two of you! ♥