February 08, 2011

Wedding Bells in Round Rock: Jaclyn and Daniel

As a photographer, I like to shoot a variety of things.  I enjoy shooting weddings, and part of my photography training involved working with mentors who are wedding photographers.  But with three kids at home, it's not something I can do very readily on my own.  However, I love being a second shooter at weddings, and last weekend I was lucky enough to work with a photog friend of mine AND shoot a beautiful ceremony and reception!  Very cool!

Here are some of my favorite images of Jaclyn and Daniel's wedding.  (Scroll down to the end to see the wedding slideshow).  For my friend Michelle (Michelle Eddy Photography) -- thank you so much for asking me to help photograph this wedding.  We always work well together and have fun doing what we both love to do!  Jaclyn and Daniel -- thank you both for including me in your special day.  I wish you much love and happiness in your new life together!

-- S







Brother of the groom, looking on. 

Mother of the groom













View Jaclyn and Daniel's Wedding Slideshow here: