June 23, 2011

Guest Blog from the Dog: Happy Birthday to Sasha!

Yo peeps! Long time, no see! Guess what today is? Yep, it’s my birthday!!! Today I am one year old (or seven, whichever way to want to think about it).


My humans bought me some rawhide chips and a super cool fluffy ball, just for me, in honor of this most spectacular occasion! So far, I’m really digging the fluff ball too. I can see a whole lot of feistiness potential with that thing.


Want to see me then and now? Here are some pics of me as a wee little pup, some pics of me from just a few hours ago. Yes, I’m still cute and sassy, and of couse, as feisty as ever!  Send me a facebook message and show me some love!  :)


Happy Thursday! Paws and peace out! -- Sasha


My first pictures.  This was from the first time Mom saw me and picked me out from my litter.  She says when I put my face in her cheek and cuddled, she knew I was the puppy for them!



This is from earlier today, my first birthday.  This is one of my most favorite spots in the house -- right on top of the bed!















Feeling a little sleepy now ....



Me with my birthday fluff toy!